Puff is up to 305 grams, she's eating the formula very well now and has started eating a few cashews in the evenings. She's still getting the .05 ml of the 2/1 mixture. She's playing more and napping less, and having me chase her out of the cupboards again (which is her favorite hang out) so overall I'm seeing improvement and hoping she is leveling, I believe she still feels nauseous of whatever you would call it for them so she's not wanting much foods. The formula seems to sit well and she gets excited about being fed.
Today is Wednesday August 24th and Puff had her yearly check up and we also did a full blood panel to have a starting point for everything. Tomorrow I will get the results of all these tests. So at 5 pm I gave her the first dose of halidol, I then watched her for the next half hour and there was no effect at all. I will continue this dose for the next two days and see how it goes, I will slowly increase every two days until I get to what is the desired effect. I am following the protocol set up by Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins DVM, with some assistance from a wonderfully nice and educated friend, Don Scott of The Chloe Sanctuary for Parrots and Cockatoos. This is a picture taken of her on Saturday, to show her current FDB which includes the legs, chest and neck. she chews her feathers, she does not pluck. She also does not chew her skin.
Comments
Post a Comment